"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."

As Swami Vivekananda said, thoughts will travel, My thoughts will travel through this blog and reach you..

Monday 7 May 2012

Art Works


When I paint, subject is painting itself. The Art work ,whether it is a Old painting or modern painting, mine or others it gives me happiness. I suppose there are many people who likes painting.  People spend their leisure time in their own way.  Now a days, there are so many web sites and social net works are encouraging to participate and show their skills. In my view, you may not be a professional , but you may got the heart touching thoughts, and views. So express them.
In our life we see so many colours. They are God painted colours. Just I try to depict my thoughts.. Hope some of you will enjoy these.




No comments:

Post a Comment